CHURCH OF GOD CHAPLAINS COMMISSION
© Church of God Chaplains Commission
900 Walker Street NE, Cleveland, TN 37320, USA
ONLINE CSC TRAINING
To Sign-up for online classes on Chaplaincy Level I, Level II, Disaster Response, Juvenile Offenders or Continued Education classes, please click the following link: www.openlearning.com .
1. Once on the site, you will need to create a personal Online Learning Account - this is free. You can do this from the Sign-up in the top right-hand corner.
2. Remember your username (email address) and password, as this will be your Login each time.
3. Once your account is created, use the search bar to search "Chaplaincy".
4. Select the course that you would like to study. There are Continued Education classes for a reduced price for those who have previously taken the chosen course.
5. Follow the prompts, sign up, and pay for the course.
6. After you have signed up and paid the fee, log out and come back to this page.
7. Click the link to at the top of the page again. This link will take you back to where you Login.
8. If you bookmark the page, you will have easy access from that point forward to Open Learning.
9. Once you Login the second time, you will see your name in the upper right-hand corner. Beside your name will be courses. Click on Courses and then on the correct course from the drop down menu.
10. You will find the course content under Videos and Activities.
11. Once you have finished the course, please email the CSC office your picture and application or mail your application to our office address. If you have further questions, please contact the CSC office at 423.478.7035.
|Vocational Chaplain Login|
|CSC Monthly Report|
|CSC Training Events|
|CSC ID Renewal|
|CSC Online Training|
|CSC Instructor Login|